I have a hard time dealing with others

I have a hard time dealing with others

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The fuse is nearing the plastic

That plastic in question is C-4.

I just want to play with my fountain pens and spin the wheel on my bike while it rests upside down.
Another part of me wonders if I am an infidel and if so does that matter? Is my consumption of pork bad?
Wine? Nobody really has the answer. Just opinions. We are only subject to mans interpretation of what is right and even that is heavily biased to there own opinions. Politics make me want to open fire, three-round burst, but on who? Nobody is to blame. Speculators that drive the market in to downward spirals need to swing from the gallows, I think, but then again without low prices how else can some afford to get aboard? For everything I perceive as bad someone may greatly benefit and with what they feel is horrible, may create me a job. In the end, I am happy for each situation I encounter. Whether it be beneficial for me or detrimental, somewhere some how it is good, I just may not see it.

Another good thought, self gratitude. Being happy for what
you have and not the display of it. My volunteer services for others need not be gratified by the public.Not only favors for others, but even what I do for myself. I do not need or want the audience. I seek the sensation of completion when I do good unto another as well as serve myself. Self gratitude. If I want to destroy my inner self and its happiness I will advertise my efforts. I will post on social networks to let everyone know. Yes I am talking about you, the "Joe did 340 watts for 4 hours," guy. Nobody cares. It's February.

Lets all take a moment to reflect on there emotional state. If you are not in sorrow, rejoice and if in sorrow seek comfort in our Lord. We tend to take happiness
for granted, as well as time.

No comments:

Post a Comment