I have a hard time dealing with others

I have a hard time dealing with others

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Race as in skin color

Portraying our president as the modern Abe Lincoln is really making next week's Presidents day looking pretty grim. After all, Lincoln was assassinated.

As I grew up ( I am a white male for those that don't know) I never gave a second thought to the possibility of a black person becoming president. I knew that black people held many positions high on the executive ladder. To me a black person was nothing more than a human with a different skin color. Not only to me but to most of the people I knew. Maybe in my parents day this may have been a concern but not my generation. So why are children today of, several generations later, being interviewed on the topic, "What do you think now that 'we' voted a black president?," and their response, "Now I know I can become anyone I want." When was racism reinstated after my generation? Did Al Gore scare these kids into thinking the blacks were to amount to nothing here in America? Was it just th
e media? ARGHHHHH shit like this is what pisses me off!! If anything it is a woman, of any race, that would surprise the hell out of me to see in a presidential position.

Speaking of the President, this stimulus is the same shit the Republicans end
orsed last year. It sucked too. Now the Dems want there turn to put out a shitty stimulus, the exact same one but with there name on it. Should I just move to China for the next 15 years and come back and indenture American citizens that owe me money? I would own a lot of people. I guess it's okay to not approve of Communism, but at the same time borrowing money from them is perfectly fine.
Hey drug dealer, quit making a living of not paying taxes and hurting people! You are the source of all evils! Oh yeah, can I borrow $100, my kid is good for it?

My thought is to make a deal with Hyundai, Kia, Toyota,and Honda to open plants here in the U.S. to continue making their fine automobiles. Let Ford, GM, and Chrysler fail. They have ripped us off long enough. Planned obsolescence works for companies as well as products.

Well aside from hoping for a ticket to heaven today, my wife a
nd I went house shopping again. I was a little tired from my earlier ride, but being the good husband I strive to be I put on my patient helmet and kept it on, full power. Speaking of bike ride, I may be the only person around that can ride with one hand on the bars, the other putting on chap stick going about 18 mph through an intersection, turning left and manage to hit some invisible ripple in the asphalt causing my left foot to fly off its pedal into my front wheel, bending spokes, while my body heaves over the handle bars and pull it off with out falling wrecking. Let me know if you or someone you know can do this.

Tomorrow I have a wheel to fix.


One last thing, if you hate your job be glad you have one to hate. Most importantly thank God for your riches. You may not have more money than the guy down the street with the fancy house and fast car, but you still have more than most of the people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment