I have a hard time dealing with others

I have a hard time dealing with others

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The grey cloud in the white sky


As Kelly and I go to look for homes today I have to admit that there will be a little grey cloud looming from above. Robert Gibbs is just one of the circus performers in the White House, but what better choice than to have an idiot speak for an idiot.
I miss Tony Snow (June 1, 1955 - July 12, 2008). President Bush lauded to what he felt was Snow's ability to bring "a certain civility to this very contentious job." As a fellow Catholic and conservative, I shared the same perspective on the country. After having lunch with my dad today I left feeling happy to know that I am growing into who he is. Back to the earlier point, as we ranted on the current administration I reflected in our conversation the doings of Mr. Snow, and with that missed him.

Work outs this week are coming along well. We start racing the last two weekends of this month in Austin. You should see a win or two with BAR, after all we are racing on the bikes that have more wins than any other this year in the pro ranks. If we don't win then its not our gear, it's just flat out our own fault.
God Bless our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment