I have a hard time dealing with others

I have a hard time dealing with others

Sunday, February 1, 2009

4 hours in the saddle on Superbowl Sunday

I dont have much to say today. I am too tired. Although alongside of having a great wife I also have great friends. We should all take a moment and reflect on our fortunes, not of the financial set but of who we know and interact with. Some people are alone.

Big shout out to Chad for the nice ride today, BO-BOs, Specialized, CBS Sports, our sponsors, my good friends the Bair Family-Happy Birthday Jack, those in congress that put a stop to the bull shit stimulus package the Prez failed to read and all whose names I failed to mention.

TOday = 4 hours endurance, actually almost 4.5 hours. At the clip we rolled maybe 80+ miles. Nice work for a Sunday morning. I am ready for more.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment