I have a hard time dealing with others

I have a hard time dealing with others

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, the day after recovery

Well another day has passed, almost. Tyler and I really have a great time together on Mondays at the shop (Bicycle Alley.) I always learn something new about him and most of the time it is something that I personally take interest myself, today it was guns.

Laughter is good medicine. I laughed today a fair amount plus obtained a book to read. What more could you ask for? A job interview? Sure and that is also what I got. Yes, I finally got an interview with a company that I have wanted to work for. So Wednesday at 1:30 my mustache and I are going to make an impression that will hopefully stick in a way that furthers my career.

I am so happy about my book that I only watched part of Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill.

Before I retire from today's blog I will revisit my mornings' workout: ATP#2

3 sets of 6x8 jumps. Last week I was only doing 5x8. I never went above 830 watts today during the intervals, I mostly did them in my 53x17. I have been doing this workout in a controlled environment on a computrainer. The course I designed for this consists of nothing more than a 5% climb (which comes right after I finish my last set, at least now it does. Prior to attempting jumps on a 5% climb, I found the adjustment necessary to not completely shred my legs) at the end of an average .9% gradient over 19 miles. At mile 19.1 the .8mile climb comes, then after that I have 10 miles at a 3% descent to cool down. Like I was saying I never exceeded 830 watts, but really didnt try to. Thursday, for my last ATP workout of the week, I will hit bigger numbers. Friday is just an endurance ride so it really doesnt matter how spent my legs are.

Most importantly, Brendon now has a Fox RL32 to add to his mix of XT on his Ala Carte.

No comments:

Post a Comment