I have a hard time dealing with others

I have a hard time dealing with others

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Romeo y Julieta

Yesterday's funeral was hard. I knew it would be, but it was a comfort to see all the old friends and familiar faces. I would like to share the quote Mindy wrote for her funeral's card: "Don't be sad that I am gone. I'm so excited right now in heaven wishing you were here with me! Just don't ever forget when you think of me, also think of this:" 'I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.' Phillipians 4:13. Being aware of her untimely death she had time to orchastrate the whole funeral, her personality was reflected through out the ceremony. It's true and we all need to remember this every hour- your time is closer than you think.

Well, I am dumbfounded by the ignorance of people. Yeah complain about the Morgan Stanely CEO that has a commode worth $15k. No, its not a toilet, its a piece of antique furniture popular with the French in the 1700s. A $15,000 toilet is the line of port a pottys lining the capital lawn for the inaguration. Our government is stupid.

Cycling today is zero. Rest day. I need it.

Today is in memory of Mindy Renee Waren July 9, 1980 - January 19, 2009. We will always miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment