I have a hard time dealing with others

I have a hard time dealing with others

Friday, January 30, 2009

Poor Blagojevich 59-0 vote=no friends except the bleeding heart liberals that think what he did is okay.

Well, well, well, one of the most corrupt cities in the U.S. finally shows no mercy and at the same time an idiot like him still has supporters. That is what kills me, is that people still support him! These people are registered voters! That is how people like this end up in office in the first place.

Every time I cut my finger nails I think to myself. "Maybe I should just let them go and live in the woods, with guns, and let the nation destroy itself with sympathy." In 20 years I may resurface, with a 20 year old bike.

Lets look at Obama vs. Limbaugh.
Never heard of free speech?? I'm surprised. It's OK for liberals to bag on Bush for the last 8 years and tout lies at him. Heaven forbid the Empty Suit Messiah is bad talked, and instead of talking about 1 trillion dollars of wasteful spending, he is complain about Rush? Great vote people. Really good use of your ballot.

This crap is why I like to race bikes, there is always the chance I could die in a wreck and be on my way to a life of eternal bliss. It will free me from my bounds to stupid people.

More Importantly, My Cycling Preparation

I am really feeling these workouts from the past month in my legs. Yesterday I was able to push 400+ watts on a 10% grade for 30 seconds. The highlight of this is less then 30 seconds later I was already recovered and back to pushing my current average of 230. This was just a little effort I factored in to my 2 hour endurance ride. For endurance I am keeping a steady flow of 230 watts. This is pretty easy to sustain without spiking my HR too much, provided the terrain is not too extreme. This also is with a cadence in the lower 90s. From watching my RPM my most efficient efforts are @ 90-95 rpm.

The day before I was on board with tempo. I love tempo workouts. They give me a realistic feel of what I am capable of executing. Speaking of, will Casey Anthony face capital punishment?

No comments:

Post a Comment